Linggo, Enero 29, 2017

1 month before |~GRADUATION~|

This year I am finally going to graduate on elementary!☺ I am so very excited! but I would miss some of my classmates and teachers, of course! without them maybe my 7 years in elementary will be boring!☝ actually I want to spend more time with them! but were too busy the clearance will be on by march! I need to do my projects & home works on time! or my teachers not to sign my clearance so I'm no longer to graduate! the saddest and the worst ever! but the "Early Enrollment" is on now, just write your name, they need your report card, GM whatever... All I wanted is to graduate so I can relax all day! SLEEP, EAT, BLOG, SURF ON THE INTERNET all day! but it's just too sad... After all this time? AFTER.. ALWAYS....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento